If you will remember, my husband is super picky when it comes to food. The author of this recipe said her husband loves it so I figured if it was man approved I had a good start already. My husband wound up liking it but asked to have some meat in it. Now, when I make it I add a little leftover chicken, pork, or ground beef to keep him happy. And by the way, Tom is not my husband but rather the recipe author's husband.
- 1 (1 lb) penne pasta, cooked and drained (or any tube shaped pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with seasonings
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cheddar cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Pour as much cheese as you like on top.
- Cook for about 25 minute or till edges are brown and bubbly.
- I don't really have an exact recipe since I usually just use my 8x8 dish for it.