Thursday, March 12, 2009

Will the Chaos Ever End?

Sorry I haven't been posting much the past two weeks - life has been absolutely crazy. Our child had the stomach flu for a few days, had one day of recovery, and then came down with a nasty cold. At the same time, I was working on a huge project for my parents business and the deadline is this week. When I took it on, I had a healthy child and knew I could do it but it has been overwhelming me instead. I'm hoping to see an end to the craziness by this weekend and then I am going to crash.

It is funny though that times like this when I can barely see myself coming and going, I have tons of blog post ideas running through my head. Hopefully I can find time soon to sit down and write them. As always, if there is a topic you would like me to cover, feel free to email or leave a comment.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster