Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goals Update


At the beginning of the year I wrote about my goals for the year and stated the importance of reviewing our goals every so often and tweaking as necessary. Since we are about half way through the year I thought I would give you an update on my goals.

1. Weight loss – I'm not even close to where I hoped to be by now but I have lost 6 ½ pounds since the beginning of the year. It isn't a lot but as long as I'm still losing and not gaining I am ok with it. Now that my husband is out of school I'm hoping to find a bit more time to exercise and I know that will help too.

2. Clutter Control  - While my house isn't as clean as I would like, we've made major improvements.  My husband even commented that there are a lot less piles of junk around the house.

3. Blog – most week's I've kept my goal of a minimum of 3 posts per week. My new goal is to up the content quality and begin using more pictures. I'm also looking into options for a new design or even switching to WordPress. If you have any suggestions for a designer or for moving a blog, feel free to share.
 
4. Tupperware – I had a great start to the year but as my husband's school and work schedule took over, I didn't have time to properly run my business. I'm ready to pour more time into it now and plan on getting back on track this summer in order to meet my goal's for the year.

How are your goals coming along? Feel free to share an update or a link.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster