Friday, February 26, 2010

Food Friday: Prep Work for Future Meals

Instead of a recipe today, I'm going to share my plan for another round of Freezer Cooking with Money Saving Mom.  As I've stated before, I'm not one to spend hours in the kitchen cooking for the month.  I usually make a double recipe of a dish instead.  However, last month I did more prep work instead of full meals and I found it very hand so that is going to be my focus this time too.  Here is what I hope to accomplish early next week when I cook along with everyone else participating in Freezer Cooking Days.


- Ground Beef - 4 lbs
- Chicken - cook up several breasts, marinate thighs/legs
- Pizza dough
- Muffin Mix
- Pancakes - I already have the mix made, I will be making a few batches to put in the freezer

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster