Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Wow, what an exciting week - first an award and now a tag! SnappyMom tagged me and I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about myself.
1. I'm a huge Dave Ramsey fan. I've never been a fan of debt but listening to his radio show convinced me even more to work my tail off to avoid debt.
2. I freelance on the side as a virtual assistant. I started doing this to make a little more money when my husband had his hours cut but I'm finding I'm really enjoying it.
3. My favorite food is Mexican. I could eat chips and salsa every day of my life and be very content.
4. My staple wardrobe every summer is tank tops and flip flops. It is a sad day when I have to put these clothes away since I love the summer.
5. My child is more active than the average toddler. Most people think I'm making that up until they meet him.
6. I'm addicted to Diet Coke from McDonald's. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until I was pregnant and could not have it. I craved it daily but did not have a Diet Coke until after delivery. When the L&D nurse asked if I wanted anything to drink shortly after labor, my entire family told her in unison that I wanted a Diet Coke.
7. If I could have any profession in the world, it would be to work in a bakery. I love to bake and have dreams of turning it into a job someday.
I'm supposed to tag seven others but I was recently tagged on my private blog so I'm going to pass this time. Thanks SnappyMom for the tag!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster