Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Falling Trees

Want to know what I'm doing right now? I'm sitting in my dining room catching up on blogs while watching the neighbor's tree come down. This tree died in the 2007 ice storm. It sits right next to our fence and leans toward our house. We had another ice storm (although not near as bad) this winter and we thought the tree was going to fall on our house. I'm glad to see the tree go, but I'm a little nervous about my house and fence. A different tree trimming company cleaned up the neighbor's trees after the 2007 ice storm and they broke part of our fence. They fixed the pickets but never came back to fix the cross beam. Luckily, we have great neighbors and they are doing everything they can to make sure our house is safe. It is kind of fun to watch the tree come down but a little scary too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having your entrecard on my blog today!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster