Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hits4Pay


As a mom, many of us are trying to find a way to make a little extra income. About a year ago, I found Hits4Pay. You simply click on an ad and wait for your account to be credited. Most ads are worth 2 cents. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you aren't doing a lot either. If you take the time to get affiliates, you can earn off of them too. I've received several referrals simply by posting my link on message boards I visit. It is not a ton of money, but you can cash out at $25 and they give you $10 simply for signing up. With Christmas around the corner, I know some of you could use a little money so I thought I would pass this site on to you. To sign up, click the banner at the top of this post.

Edited: I changed the banner so it would fit better within my blog layout.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster