Thursday, September 4, 2008

Target Savings

I just got home from Target and they have some great deals on back to school supplies and basic household items. All of the items they stocked for college students is now at least 30% off, if not more. Although I didn't buy any, I saw sheet sets for $10, decorative organizational baskets for $10-15, hampers and laundry bags for $2-5, etc. If you need basic household items, this is the time to stock up. Some of these things make great Christmas gifts too so think ahead and see if this would work for anyone on your list.

On another note, I'm not too happy with Target right now because they wouldn't take any of my internet coupons today. They've always taken them but decided today to change the policy to not taking them unless the scan. I've never had an internet coupon scan at our Target, it always has to be entered, so I guess my Target days will be even less now.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Same thing happened to me recently! Nice thing is, I have 2 Targets within 3 miles and the other one is great.

Hmmmm...

Julie said...

Thanks for the comment. I wish we had another Target but this is the only one in town and they know it!

Anonymous said...

Target always offer such type of great deals. I am really a big fan of Target.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster