Monday, September 22, 2008

Win Prizes for Searching

I've mentioned SwagBucks before but I wanted to bring it back up today because I was able to use I prize I won off of it. SwagBucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. You win points for searching and can use those points for prizes. To join, click here. I've received Starbucks and Amazon.com gift cards simply for doing something I do every day - search the internet. I used my Starbucks card this morning to enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee. I'll share more on those details later this afternoon, but I thought I would remind you of this great search engine first.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know about this, it sounds fab. i used to use Winzy.com, but its not a really good site.. i am eager to check out swagbucks.com! thanks!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster